Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Jessica Heeringa - Missing - 4/26/2013 - Norton Shores, Michigan

JESSICA HEERINGA

=================================
April 28, 2013:

STORY SUMMARY -Missing Woman: Jessica Heeringa

NORTON SHORES, Mich- Jessica Heeringa has been missing since April 26th from the Norton Shores area. She was last seen at the Exxon Mobil gas station located at 1196 E. Sternburg Rd.

Jessica is a white female, 25 years old, 5’1 tall, approximately 110 lbs., blond shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Jessica is also know to wear wired rimed glasses. She may be wearing a blue collared shirt saying “Sternberg Exxon”.

Anyone with any information is asked to call Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME or 911

======================================
April 28, 2013

Update: Jessica Heeringa Case Now Considered An Abduction

NORTON SHORES, Mich- Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said today in a press conference that the case of the missing woman, Jessica Heeringa is now an abduction case, based on evidence they have gathered at the scene. According to Norton Shores Police, it appears that Jessica was preparing to close the store when the incident happened. Her purse and other belongings where found undisturbed. Also the store’s cash drawer was found and with no money missing.

Police are looking for a Silver Chrysler Mini Van, Towne and Country, driven by a white male around 30 years old and about 6 ft. tall.

Jessica is described as a white female, 25 years old, 5’1 tall, approximately 110 lbs., blond shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Jessica is also known to wear wired rim glasses. She may be wearing a blue collared shirt saying “Sternberg Exxon”.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity near the Exxon Mobil gas station is asked to contact Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (231-722-7463) or call 911.

========================================
April 28, 2013
ABC News - Good Morning America

Michigan Mother Disappears From Late Night Shift at Gas Station
The disappearance of a Michigan mother who was last seen working the late shift at a gas station was reclassified today as an abduction, as the woman's family pleaded for her safe return.

Jessica Heeringa, 25, made her last sale at the Exxon gas station in North Shores, Mich., at 11 p.m. Friday, police said. She was preparing to close the store for the night, but 15 minutes later authorities said they received a call from a concerned customer reporting that there was no employee at the open gas station.

"She was going to get out in 15 minutes," Shelly Heeringa, Jessica's mother, told ABC News. "In 15 minutes that store would've been closed and she would've been on her way home."

ABC News
Jessica Heeringa has not been seen since she... View Full Size

Colorado Police Want to Talk to Missing Woman's Roommate Watch Video

People's Court Mystery: Ex-Fiance Now Suspect Watch Video

People's Court Mystery Watch Video
Heeringa's purse and keys were left behind and the cleaning supplies she always took out at closing time were on the counter, her mother said.

North Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said today that it appeared robbery was not a motive, and that the store's cash drawer was left untouched.

The gas station was not outfitted with surveillance cameras, so investigators are relying on tips to help them zero in on what happened during the 15 minute time frame Heeringa went missing.

Shaw said authorities are looking for a silver minivan, possible a Chrysler Town and Country, that was seen in the area prior to Jessica's disappearance.

Shelly Heeringa said someone saw her daughter "walk out of the store with this guy like there was no problem," but when they got to his van, a struggle ensued.

"If somebody did take her, I wish they would just drop her some place so she could come home," Heeringa said of her daughter.

"She's just a hard working girl. She was trying to support her child," she said. "She was trying to get her life going and she just needs to come home."

Y2RiMTMyMCZvZj*w.gifvideo platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

SOURCES:

http://fox17online.com/news/stories/missing-woman-...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-mother-disappear...

Last update on April 28, 2013 3:56 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

We no longer post further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the threads.

Instead, these are linked, etc., in our Case News/Updates section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic information only.

LINK TO JESSICA'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/5390/
Last update on March 31, 2014 7:18 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

===============================
STREET VIEW MAP LINK - EXXON MOBIL - NORTON SHORES, MICHIGAN:

http://goo.gl/maps/9FZU4

==========================

SATELLITE VIEW MAP LINK: - EXXON MOBIL - NORTON SHORES, MICHIGAN:

http://goo.gl/maps/VA66M

========================

Last update on May 25, 2013 2:35 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Very Brief (Unexpected) Contact: Getting "VICTOR"...something about Victor.

No idea & just posting what is received and will leave sit so as to avoid misinterpreting as it may or may not be connected to a name of an individual; could be for something else so will leave for those investigating...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

No idea & just posting what is received and will leave sit so as to avoid misinterpreting as it may or may not be connected to a name of an individual; could be for something else so will leave for those investigating...

Random notes...who knows if there's a VICTOR connected to the gas station...
PAngel777

Admin

First thing that came to me was a man who is familiar with her...watching her for some time. Billboard...like her body is under a billboard briefly/momentarily...rural, not city. The lay of the land is flat, bushy, trees... gully, over the hill...flat rock... water basin or fillway, like a creek that runs into it... Man I'm seeing is early thirties with sandy, wavy brown hair... wears glasses... strong and stubby. Strangulation, and drug involvement. Will sketch
Admin
Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=43.252814,-86.232015... also getting cemetary and hard grove... construction... Phillipines (for whatever reason) This Moses Jones Parkway sticks out to me like a sore thumb... also BILLBOARD
Last update on April 29, 2013 8:11 am by Tina Cummins.
Admin
Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
I'm not getting a minivan. I'm getting a light blue (powder) blue pick-up truck...lots of rust... work truck... I don't know if this blue pick-up truck is involved in kidnapping, but feel it's in relation to location. I can see it turning out of a gas station, and I can see it parked near garages or some sort of car wash... watching her... feels like drug involvement...then fight... then rape and murder. I can feel a hard blow to the right side of my head. The name RANDY keeps coming to me...not sure who this is. Seeing two men... one shaved hair, and then the other guy with sandy, wavy, brown hair... This was NOT a random act...owed money... and was fighting... became victim.
Last update on April 29, 2013 8:18 am by Tina Cummins.
Admin
Last update on May 1, 2013 6:53 am by Tina Cummins.
Admin

Feel a connection... not suspect but feel connected to her
Admin
I feel like this person knew her fairly well, and I can see him loading 2x4s boards that have been cut into the back of his truck...different truck this time, shiny black truck. Feel like he works local construction off and on... not steady work... but well known by people locally... stocky guy, about 30 - 34 years old... likes to fish...country guy... deep seeded rage issues... very loud, but secretly inward. Seeing a red brick house with light colored frame, built in about the 60s. I'm seeing a girlfriend and a little boy for this man. Reminds me of Mike Roberts... a guy I knew from school and the neighborhood...very rough and mixed up. I feel like something was left...evidence... local punk... first time... panicking, but trying to remain calm. Lower IQ... average in school, but struggled. Seeing heavy 1/2" brown rope for whatever reason... hearing Gustufson from the movie Grumpy Old Men, but I don't understand why...and seeing a fishing lake. Seeing gardening tools. Perhaps this man also works landscaping/construction... installing floors... odd jobs. Heard BILLBOARD again...loud and clear, then seeing her remains at the bottom of a gully under some trees and brush... not near the ocean but feels like a newly constructed road.
Admin
PAngel777 said...

Brief This Morning - 4/29/2013: Getting "EDDIE" (spelling could be different like "Eddy" or "Edie" or whatever unique way someone may spell the name "EDDIE"...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Brief This Morning - 4/29/2013: Getting "EDDIE" (spelling could be different like "Eddy" or "Edie" or whatever unique way someone may spell the name "EDDIE"...

Adding/Noting: May also be a "NICKNAME" for real name of Edward...
PAngel777

Admin

Police released a sketch this morning of the man they're looking for. He looks a lot like my second sketch. I must have gotten them mixed up in my head again. I haven't found the sketch, but it was live on HLN.
Last update on May 1, 2013 6:46 am by Tina Cummins.
Admin
   likes this.
Admin
   likes this.
Hi Tina,
The sketch was also posted yesterday on Jessica's PCF News Page, along with current case updates on a witness, planned candlelight vigil, other etc.

=================
Edited to add
Last update on May 4, 2013 7:53 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Hi Tina,
Why don't you post another post with your Sketch next to the Police Sketch. I'm not sure I see a resemblance but it is difficult to tell from sketches - you get one pic set in your mind, etc.

I wouldn't be too concerned with how the Police Sketch looks - 'cause until this person is caught, we don't know what he looks like and possible your sketch might be closer - you never knowSmile

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

This is the first time I have been able to get to the
forum in weeks. Every time I get a little close to the
forum section I get shut out. Don't know if it is on my
side or not. My writing was dated April 29th for Jessica.

Writing Aprin 29th 2013,8:06 A.M.Monday
Two men driving east only one went in the station
Grainy footage of car on camera. cooper she knows
them Prank turns violent. Black car dent over left
front wheel red paint. Shubert 16 miles Ramparts
Left her badly beaten but she is not dead.

This link is hand written as I am afraid to leave the site
incase I can't get back in to post a map.
Coopersville is a small town near Sternberg and is about
16 miles from Sternberg as mentioned in my writing.East

I looked for what might be related to the word Ramparts
and only knew the word from the National Anthem.
Found a location where there was a flagpole and flag in
the front yard. Concentrating on the woods across the
street from there.

Ramparts definition is a mound of earth topped by a wall
barrier, embankment. Security wall means to fortify.
(flag waving over the defensive walls of a fort).
http://goo.gl/maps/Keryu

crossing fingers

============================
Edited to fix Angel444's map link & add her "crossing fingers" commentSmile
Last update on May 3, 2013 9:47 am by PAngel777.
Einstein Said;

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.

All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.
Hi Angel444,
I went ahead and fixed your map link in your original post and added your "crossing fingers" comment. Interesting location...

PAngel777

Admin

Brief: For some reason, the last couple of days - seeing Jessica bound and gagged with a RAG or CLOTH in her mouth; hands tied behind her back. VERY UPSETTING SCENES.

Don't know why but these flash visions been appearing for a couple of days so going to note it.
PAngel777

Admin

ADMIN NOTE: "The Silver Mini Van & the man driving it are no longer the focus of the investigation according to news video/articles posted on Jessica's PCF News/Updates Page.
PAngel777

Admin

I know Tina posted something about her not getting a mini van in her Post #8 above.
PAngel777

Admin

I feel like I am all over the place, wondering if they drove and camped with her still alive and tied up. Traverse City, Flint and Three Rivers... not sure why these all popped up for me but right now I feel near three rivers.
Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
In my previous Post #20 above: I saw Jessica bound and gagged w/a rag or cloth in her mouth; hand ties behind her back...and some VERY UPSETTING SCENES.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...
Brief: For some reason, the last couple of days - seeing Jessica bound and gagged with a RAG or CLOTH in her mouth; hands tied behind her back. VERY UPSETTING SCENES. Don't know why but these flash visions been appearing for a couple of days so going to note it.

When I got this back on MAY 4, 2013  - was shown Jessica alive at that time. However, was also shown some very frigtening & disturbing scenes so cannot address unless I receive further info...other than I haven't seen her dead BASED ONLY what I've receied so far.

PRAY SHE BE FOUND SOON

PAngel777

Admin

I just read my prior post and I got visuals that put me near the ocean, but a little lake.  Well after looking at the maps, it's not the ocean, but Lake Michigan.  I guess that could be construed as the ocean in my mind's visuals.  Anyway, I feel she'll be found soon.  I'm hearing 6 weeks in regard to this case, so I'm not sure if that's when they'll find her or if that's when they'll arrest him.

Admin

I just heard picalo... The only thing I associate that with is the musical instrument or the Brian Picalo story.  It may refer to the name Brian or it may be he plays an instrument...

Admin

PAngel777 said...
Hi Tina, Why don't you post another post with your Sketch next to the Police Sketch. I'm not sure I see a resemblance but it is difficult to tell from sketches - you get one pic set in your mind, etc. I wouldn't be too concerned with how the Police Sketch looks - 'cause until this person is caught, we don't know what he looks like and possible your sketch might be closer - you never knowSmile Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,

I'm not getting the man's eyes that close together or his nose so thin like the police sketch.  I also get that he wears glasses, and his jaw line isn't as round as their sketch.  Hopefully, we'll know soon enough.  I also believe he cut or shaved his hair.  The first sketch I did was close to the victims family member, but his hair was much longer in real life.  I was getting him with a mullet... so it could've been a flashback image.  However my sketch was darn close.  I pray to GOD they find her and someone in the psychic forum can be helpful.

Admin

needle in a haystack - cliche but that popped in my head right now

Shellee Hale - Administrator<br />shellee@mpnmedia.com<br />@shelleehale (twitter)
  and  like this.
Brief (Unexpected)Session/Contact: Something about a CLOSET...STORAGE CLOSET
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Session/Contact: Getting "BROOM"....broom closet? or some kind of closet where mops or brooms are kept? Don't know why talking about a storage closet and now BROOM...

====================
Edited to correct the word close? to "closet?"Smile
Last update on May 11, 2013 7:31 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Hi everyone, I have been gone but I have tried to get on here many times but I could not. I have worked on her case with some friends. I work in the area and drive by here all the time. I saw a lumberjack and I saw a storage unit with the doors coming down And I heard fulton and Uss keep coming up a military connection. I got on audio she died there when I was at the exxon. And I had a man come on and say he had to cancel camping. I saw a cold place and a man that wears a two tone colored winter hat. I saw a mark above the right eye. I saw her actually having stomach pain either a pregnancy or she was hurt bad in the stomach. Her eyes are open but I feel she is gone.
My posts can not be used else where without my permission.
Getting Henry to Hartford... route to home...little black lake...woods...shore...billboard...down hill and in marsh...sex offender...known acquaintance...chopping wood...building construction with wood...blue beat up truck... mom's van...
Admin
   likes this.
Writing done a week ago but couldn't get it posted
due to comp issues.

Writing May 10 2013

Further down and back many injuries just couldn't hold on.
Mercury ground is fertile. planting soon to the east.Briar
bush hides her buying apples in a clear bag. Orchard.

I am assuming the writing is telling me that it is the same
location in my first writing but further down the road and
back further into the growing fields. near an orchard.
Going to map some of this out.
Einstein Said;

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.

All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.
Tina Cummins said...

OK, so this person has revealed himself and has been eliminated. Looking for homeless person in this area who has brown hair with blond streaks (like highlights) on top. Hair is longer on top than at the neck. Possibly shaved hair recently. He is described as 6' tall...works in the area doing odd jobs and construction. Not a stable character. He is built thick, but not overweight. His chin is smaller than average. Still looking for my billboard. If anyone has insight into this, please contact me.
Admin
   likes this.
Got a flash of suspect at the gas station and will sketch. It's complicated so please give me time. Since both of my sketches have been identified, I feel I'm on the right track with this case. I feel her attack took place initially at the gas station, then at another area by this billboard and also getting her in the beachy area, but inland by lake. I feel like there is evidence in these areas. I'm getting remains in two separate locations...A. in the lake. B. at the bottom of the gully under the billboard. Why I'm getting these two sets of remains is a mystery. It is what it is. Not sure I'm getting her in two separate locations because of attack and where she ended up, or if it's two different individuals. The ferry crossing is bothering me now on both cases, but I feel like Jessica H. is on the Michigan side and has passed. Will work on the sketch.
Admin
   likes this.
I feel like this guy was watching a wooded area in a remote place where there is very little traffic. I see high weeds, unkept with some trash around me like beer bottles and car parts like I see a muffler it feels like this person leaves and comes back. I think that he may have a government check that he picks up and cashes, buys beer and weed.

I get the top of his head as cut short/shaved off.
I will post an updated sketch as I see him now, and a
personal sketch...NOT flashface sketch.
Admin
Wow Tina...
PAngel777

Admin

Updated sketch with hair cut or shaved...highlights out.
Next will update with glasses/sunglasses.
Admin
   likes this.
The searcher said...
So do you think he is a traveler or a person that lives in the area.

My "Freehand" sketch of who I see as the suspect. He is
wearing glasses/sunglasses and his hair has been cut/shaved.
I think he is a local vagabond who works construction/odd jobs, IMHO.
It's just what I'm seeing. It is what it is.
Admin
Flashface is a very limiting tool. It takes a lot of time to do freehand sketches.
Admin
Tina Cummins said...

I feel like this person knew her fairly well, and I can see him loading 2x4s boards that have been cut into the back of his truck...different truck this time, shiny black truck. Feel like he works local construction off and on... not steady work... but well known by people locally... stocky guy, about 30 - 34 years old... likes to fish...country guy... deep seeded rage issues... very loud, but secretly inward. Seeing a red brick house with light colored frame, built in about the 60s. I'm seeing a girlfriend and a little boy for this man. Reminds me of Mike Roberts... a guy I knew from school and the neighborhood...very rough and mixed up. I feel like something was left...evidence... local punk... first time... panicking, but trying to remain calm. Lower IQ... average in school, but struggled. Seeing heavy 1/2" brown rope for whatever reason... hearing Gustufson from the movie Grumpy Old Men, but I don't understand why...and seeing a fishing lake. Seeing gardening tools. Perhaps this man also works landscaping/construction... installing floors... odd jobs. Heard BILLBOARD again...loud and clear, then seeing her remains at the bottom of a gully under some trees and brush... not near the ocean but feels like a newly constructed road.

When I did my raw read, I was seeing the ocean. I know now this is lake Michigan and she is near that area... a local vagabond/part-time worker did this. That Hoffwhatever park, with the little Black Lake makes sense to me...near that area or in that area.
Admin
Tina Cummins said...

Getting Henry to Hartford... route to home...little black lake...woods...shore...billboard...down hill and in marsh...sex offender...known acquaintance...chopping wood...building construction with wood...blue beat up truck... mom's van...

Henry came up for me immediately just like in Mickey's case. I get her near the ocean, but inland a little ways.
Admin
Posting my writing of the 19th.
Writing May 19,2013 12:53 PM Sunday
South east corner raspes. Old guy in a rocking chair on his porch knows something watched scene take place. Brain slow to pick up meaning not believeable not believeable. 27 on fence post. engelhart.

Did some mapping from my original post and coordinated the three places
highlighted here in the map for distance.

http://goo.gl/maps/GCUsd
Raspes is a polish word for respect or receipe also a polish name. Not sure what the importance if this is.
When mapping you will notice that 27 is shown for address on Cleveland street but most
house numbers are at least 4 or 5 numbers long. Not sure what this means either.
This location also has a flag in the front yard.
Also the orchard is not from this location.
Einstein Said;

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING SKETCH IS POSTED ON BEHALF OF THE BEAUTIFUL ARTIST, PCF MEMBER, ANGEL444:

Angel444 Says:
This sketch was done on May 22 2013. Feeling he might be a witness to what happened to Jessica. My third writing describes an old man in a rocking chair on his porch may
have seen something. but slow to pick up the meaning of what was happening.The sketch was done without my asking for a certain person while drawing.

NOTE: PAngel777 is only posting the sketch for Angel444 and IS NOT THE ARTISTSmile

PAngel777

Admin

Can anyone explain the blue flower tattoo on her forehead? I've never seen it before on her, however the symbol does look familiar. Does it represent the indian history of Muskegon?
Referencing My Previous Posts #30 & #21 BACK ON MAY 11, 21013: I still get the STORAGE TYPE CLOSET - or BROOM CLOSET....could this be a STORAGE UNIT PLACE?
PAngel777

Admin

I also had NAMES of "VICTOR" in my 1ST POST #4 & 5 on ARPIL 28, 2013 & "EDDIE" in MY POST #12 on April 29th, 2013 - which could also be a nickname for "EDWARD"...spellings could be different too. Felt VICTOR may be associated with the gas station...but don't know.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

I also had NAMES of "VICTOR" in my 1ST POST #4 & 5 on ARPIL 28, 2013 & "EDDIE" in MY POST #12 on April 29th, 2013 - which could also be a nickname for "EDWARD"...spellings could be different too. Felt VICTOR may be associated with the gas station...but don't know.

ADDING:...IF NOT TIED TO THE GAS STATION....
PAngel777

Admin

Computer issues, and health not coming in and replying, better now hoping to get to help again....vision out of the blue, ! yesterday...Jessica Heeringa...Farm house once used to give horse lessons? saw horses, pick up truck, tractor there, wooded area, not traveled much...got the word MOON, and nearest city was Norton..purple flowers, orchids..word "another", still alive..man been in jail before..met on computer, he joined fb late, 30-40ish, medium brown hair, may now have beard..moved her from original place, fear because of OHIO girls just being found..
PAngel777 said...

ADDING:...IF NOT TIED TO THE GAS STATION....

Automatic writing: question who took Jessica Heeringa...reply: Larry Lawrence S (alias) real name is Vincent M... not sure if these are actual names or are connected...only putting this in because of name Victor was mentioned...could Vincent be Victor? I received last names PAngel if you want to pm me will give them to you to give to proper authorities..to be checked out if you wish...
Hi Beverly,
You can go ahead email Shellee the last names to work with and check out behind the scenes. I will alert Shell of your post and that you'll email the names to her. I could get more on this case so still working with my info or what I get.

PAngel777

Admin

Automatic writing: question who took Jessica Heeringa...reply: Larry Lawrence S (alias) real name is Vincent M... not sure if these are actual names or are connected...only putting this in because of name Victor was mentioned...could Vincent be Victor? I received last names PAngel if you want to pm me will give them to you to give to proper authorities..to be checked out if you wish...

Hi Beverly,
I've alerted Shell to look at your post when she can and to look for your email with the last names. I gotta note that I CLEARLY HEARD& was given the name "VICTOR" but I don't know why or if he goes by the name Vincent too - I don't think those names are the same, but thanks!PSmile I also got "EDDIE" (or EDWARD or could be spelled differently like "EDDY").

PAngel777

Admin

auto writing: first told was in walker, mi, then moved to half moon lake, did google map ...A. Norton Shores, Mi, B. Walker, Mi. C. Half Moon Lake, Mi..can anyone do it and put it in maybe someone may get something off of this..tyvm...Straight shots one place to another....Giving what I got...

auto writing: first told was in walker, mi, then moved to half moon lake, did google map ...A. Norton Shores, Mi, B. Walker, Mi. C. Half Moon Lake, Mi..can anyone do it and put it in maybe someone may get something off of this..tyvm...Straight shots one place to another....Giving what I got...

Hi Beverly,
Just got home from the store & saw this now - see if this will work for you - not sure is the correct areas:

MAP LINK - NORTON SHORES, MI to WALKER, MI to HALF MOON LAKE, CASNOVIA, MI:

http://goo.gl/maps/qcNMW

==============================

SATELLITE VIEW MAP LINK - NORTON SHORES, MI to WALKER, MI to HALF MOON LAKE, CASNOVIA, MI:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Edited to add "Satellite View Map link"
Last update on May 26, 2013 10:48 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Hi Beverly,
Just got home from the store & saw this now - see if this will work for you - not sure is the correct areas:

MAP LINK - NORTON SHORES, MI to WALKER, MI to HALF MOON LAKE, CASNOVIA, MI:

http://goo.gl/maps/qcNMW

SATELLITE VIEW MAP LINK - NORTON SHORES, MI to WALKER, MI to HALF MOON LAKE, CASNOVIA, MI:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Edited to add "Satellite View Map link"

I have a pdf but do not know how to put it into this site of what I am speaking of, my friend made it for me and on my desktop....anyway....
Go to google maps: Get directions: in first box A. Norton Shores, Mi, 2nd box B. Walker, Mi. add a 3rd Box and put in C. Half Moon Lake, Mi

that should bring up what i have...tyvm for doing this never know, no stones unturned, tyvm...Blessings..

I have a pdf but do not know how to put it into this site of what I am speaking of, my friend made it for me and on my desktop....anyway....
Go to google maps: Get directions: in first box A. Norton Shores, Mi, 2nd box B. Walker, Mi. add a 3rd Box and put in C. Half Moon Lake, Mi

that should bring up what i have...tyvm for doing this never know, no stones unturned, tyvm...Blessings..

Hi Beverly,
pdf files may not work - usually have to link to them. But I'll email you as possible I may be able to work with it from home - will email you with private email to send file. Check your forum email shortly...thx
PAngel777

Admin

Hi Beverly,
I was able to convert & get it into the forum somehow - but not sure very visible for viewing.

Here's a link below for viewing larger.

LINK TO VIEW LARGER - BEVERLY PASDEN'S MAP w/DIRECTIONS FROM NORTON SHORES, MI TO HALF MOONLAKE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/photo/9196/beverlys...

========================
Edited to insert map
Last update on May 26, 2013 1:13 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Hi Beverly,
I was able to convert & get it into the forum somehow - but not sure very visible for viewing.

Here's a link below for viewing larger.

LINK TO VIEW LARGER - BEVERLY PASDEN'S MAP w/DIRECTIONS FROM NORTON SHORES, MI TO HALF MOONLAKE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/photo/9196/beverlys...

========================
Edited to insert map

Thank you very much...maybe someone may get a hit off of this, perfect....God is Good
   likes this.
Still feeling live energy for her.
Not in the area.
Closer to the water - moved north.
He was familiar with her - not by accident. He was impatient.
Slight accent may be from Canada - possibly French accent.
Familiar with the area. Older family members live there. Parent or grandparent.
He thought she was "precious".
Canned food. May be in a camping area.
Reba Lilly said...

Not in the area.

Maybe why the map inserted is showing Half Moon Lake, would that not be north, close to the water....Vision today: Abductor: tattoo on right arm, odd one, made for him specific...Younger, thinner lanky short hair... man called, a relative of his this...young man angry, says will be implicated now, throwing things...Oh no then saw a bar...another girl ? young man was called to help out with the other girl? see them opening up a tarp or large blanket, burying this one...was accident guy said....young man helped but still angry...Lord help bring this all to an end! AMEN...
I had a dream last night that I walked to a creek and I reach down in the water and pulled a young lady up. And there were stone sitting on her mid section holding her down. But she has a perm in her hair and it was blonde.
Eric or Erich -
Grand Grandville MI connection
Mark my word, Mark - getting Mark my word. May be named Mark?
Took her north though he is south.
Beige one story house - very wooded area heavy woods but not a cabin. More modern house. No upstairs. Shed in the back yard - away from neighborhoods. Quiet.
Feeling of spiritual or church but not connected to her or him. Possibly lives near the church. Sees the church sign every day. Feels guilty but not guilty enough to say anything about what he has done. He is in turmoil Drinking and smoking dope and getting stoned frequently. Feels confused. Been depressed lately. His mother or grandmother noticed. She thinks he may be involved. There is a little girl very young - could be his but he does not live with her. She is an influence in his life. A good thing. He works with his body, his hands, not his mind. He thought Jessica would like him. He was so excited. She was aware of him. Slightly knew him. Friend of a friend. Small world.
he has cut hair shorter than when he took her and growing/grown a little bit of a mustache - nothing bit just a little hair over the lip area
has nice colored eyes - not intense just interesting color - hazel or green - leaning toward being more green
younger than what thought - closer to her age and not over four years older than Jessica
picnic table in his yard or the yard where he works - he eats at a picnic table - often
May be a company car he was driving and not his usual auto - he was filling it up for work.
Heres what I had.

JESSICA HEERINGA

18TH MAY 2013

Jessica Heeringa who disappeared on 26th April.

There have been various news reports about this matter. For my part, I will simply write down what I am given from Tarot. That information will show possibilities only within past present and future trends. No information can be guaranteed unless media confirms anything in Tarot after it has been posted. Please always go to official sources of information.

[image]

My first card for Jessica is the Strength card which has come to us reversed. This card is sitting next to a vehicle in the previous card and seems to suggest someone who either came off the road or could have crashed or come to a halt very suddenly. In theory a reversed chariot can even show someone being knocked down or run over. That sounds a bit harsh but I will just give the values and leave it as to how or what occurred reveal itself over time.

This strength card can show bones dental and skeletal structures. Our number here is 8 which might represent a route distance or timing and the feeling is rural land by design with a stream running through that but a 'brown mountain' might be symbolic for a name. I feel that there is some kind of stalker element here or contrarities or issues with the family as the family card is reversed and might suggest someone linked to family or outside of the family in this situation. I can only see bits and pieces but I will try to give information and hope that it is helpful.

I see that with this card reversed we are overthrown by someone of more then our equal strength there is 'no talking to this person'. Strength reversed can affect our respiration. It could just symbolise us being out of breath so we must not always take the worst interpretations but if the worst were to be given this is not the best card to get as physically we lack strength.

The primary colour here is WHITE so WHITE may have either a symbolic meaning or it could mean white vehicle sitting next to the chariot or another significance. Roses and animals also come up.

Perhaps we cannot defend ourself in a situation here and hardship and confusion seem to be prevalent. We are not prepared for the situation that is put onto us. There is a link to a summit, peak, hill or mountain. Also a 'garland'. They may be names of places or have another significance here.
Also possibly a man who shaved off his beard. I feel a car went off the beaten track?

Colour Yellow come up here could be a yellow background or a sign.
Someone has a very domineering attitude here and wont listen to reason.
Sometimes we have to consider there is a 'blue mountain peak' hilly green land and a pair of trees but whether that is landscape I cannot be sure. I will look into that.

I feel like someone has something around their waist.
There is a connection here to a Tuesday or it might be a Monday.
We may be looking at a North or North East direction.

A person description that might appear on this card could be someone described as having a large, round head and prominent eyes. They appear to be strong and active tall with broad shoulders. Fair or sandy hair possibly with glints of red and a natural type of curl. Baldness however can show up in this card and the colour red in skin colour might show anger. As the sun is connected in this card it seems to have a family travel connection or that it is linked to someone outside of it but still connected. It should be considered that this description could also hold keywords for places.

Places or Royal type names can come up here such as King Princess Prince - and also other keywords may be theatres, public buildings monuments, public halls, auditoriums, parks palaces, castles, forts. Remote places such as deserts, forests and wild animals (like a zoo) can appear here. This card is 'hot' therefore might signify heat.fire or anything connected to this such as chimneys etc. A country village may be signified but also halls and dining rooms. The name Michael and a Sunday can show up on this card. It does not always mean something but I write it in case.

A very domineering ill dignified man is here with abrasive personality equally it could be a female.
A double square. This card can signify the Heart/Hart.

The letter U and something dark green. Someone with an obsession. Someone feeling sick or unwell. Someone who is greed obsessed.

Colour Lavender.

If this lady had plans then someone else was not going to let her carry them out.

Perhaps a secret has been revealed here and created a difficult situation.

[image]

Regarding thoughts about location, again I can only give the suggestions from Tarot which may be cryptic but here we have the Ace of Cups which is going to suggest a water element, either that there is a lot of water or water in the name of a place. The number is 1 direction is West. That could be wind direciton or name of area or road/route. The letters symbolised here are M or W and the word Silver, bell and possible five streams or ponds. I would suggest North West.

There are certain church elements on this card that could signify church names or have some other meaning here, perhap spiritual elements could come into play. I seem to see a father figure, boss, priest or ecclesiaste. Possibly somewhere secluded.

There is some indication here that there are three friends and a meeting here or union (union may be a name). This card generally shows beginnings of love or romance so how that would generate itself into a place is another matter. However, we have a River and a Bridge here with a castle - it seems to suggest that this lady is over the river from her home but in some ways I feel the place is familiar to her like a vicinity that she already knows as we are somehow linked to home town or not very far so perhaps in or near the neighbourhood we know well.

This card has some kind of container on it and we have the colour blue.

Gray, a green hill and some kind of 'waterfall' significance. Or water that falls down. Tree name and an island?

Possibility of lake or puddles of water?
Motorcycles and boats?

Im getting home environment so I do wonder if she is in her own neighbourhood?

North is signified - coupled with the first direction it MIGHT produce North West. I leave both.

Pearls silver and crystals.

Keywords for areas might be the sea, rivers ponds or waters - brooks, springs, wells, wash-houses, sea shores, marshy land. Fields, fountains, baths, highways and desert places, port towns, fishponds, standing pools, boggy places, common shores, little brooks, springs swimming pools. We might also find cellars and basements. Due to the water element it could bring up cisterns, bathrooms, plumbers showers taps or anything to do with water. Someone plump or fleshy.

Drunks and bars. Fish/fishermen any element linking to water/liquid.
Someone who is winking?

[image]

According to this card Jessica will be found as this is a 12 card. Add this together and we have the number 3. Places with 1 and 2 or 3 or 12. I would have said this year or it could even mean 12 days or even have something to do with distance. That is not guaranteed but the fact she will be found is.

This card shows us that it is very likely. Here we have a West direction, note that 'horse' is travelling East. Im still seeing the home town and rural land with water or lake or river along it.

I am seeing all the water elements of the previous card so I would consider them along with this search and find card. True to say there likely have been many searches going on and this card might be showing where searches have already been carried out. However, here I have boats/lakes/motorcycles and a need to check with a third person. There may be a lake and cliffs.
There is someone here who is being very charming and very helpful and might offer up a few clues.

I have no doubt Jessica will be found. I also see a lover here and something about a child/baby or pregnancy. I do not know how this connects perhaps its just good news and messages to the family. I seem to feel that the good news is that Jessica WILL be found but I will not comment on anything else.
Bishop, Draper are names that could come up and also students in a university or college or that is in the name of a place. Something 'Sweet' and a Thursday.

Please combine all the information in this brief Tarot overview to read as one. Tarot cannot get every single detail and just writes in glimpses. I may have overlooked certain factors which if I have will return to add them should Jessica not be found. Meanwhile Tarot gives possibilities and NOT fact in past present and future trends please bear that in mind when reading.

Empathy.

UPDATED 28TH MAY 2013.

I am so sorry I have called in here today to post news and have realised that I made a mistake on my last card which in fact is Number TWELVE - 12 NOT number 13. I get so busy and overworked I make mistakes occasionally and have to quickly rectify them but I did not notice this one and it was overlooked until now.

I have now changed the numbers in the last card to reflect the correct number and apologise to you all. I need to therefore also give you updated information and now we have to consider the numbers 244 also. Our last card is upright so it is a positive card and tells us that there should be a helpful conclusion meaning that Jessica should be found. I have other keywords such as Bird, Spring, Hollow, Ditch and a blue shield which could also be a protective measure. There is something here that protects others though I cannot say what because this Knight gives to us the Empress which is Number 3 and that also links in with the three mentioned in the Ace of cup information.

There is new information today I have posted below that reflects THREE PEOPLE already mentioned in the Tarot as 'friends' . Had I got my numbers right in the last card I would have seen this instantly as a reflection of the news that has just come out but as it happens I already mentioned three friends this only confirms it in the last card. The last card is search and find and clearly search is still going on and has now involved a report regarding three people.

Whether this has anything to do with the outright conclusion is by the by but tarot has already pointed something out that has hit the media after the posting of this Tarot.

We should bear in mind that pregancy, protection, mother figures, vegetation, orchards or the name of orchards could come up here. So can 'roses'.

There may be something that is either a secret or something untold or at least some strange situation over a period of 28 days.

Now also our card may give us initials B J D or R they can be people or places. There may be water or water names coming up but I believe this has already been seen in the tarot.

We have a very 'tricky' customer in our cards also who is very slippery to put it lightly. They may be a handyman, or caretaker, or car mechanic or someone that works with tools.

The colour Blue comes up.

There is something to do with a father figure, boss, spouse, or something of that nature too.

Maybe a green car four door or vehicle of some kind?

Wheat and cypress trees, pearls are given which could represent themselves as keywords or be descriptive of names or places or vicinity. Maybe a necklace?

A Friday is seen.

We are being shown South or South East but whether that is the starting point from where Jessica disappeared or the ending point I cannot be sure. I will now need to post another map to reflect the changed number as of course it might have another bearing on our map. However, we also get a person description which may apply which if it does could describe someone who might be strong but not particularly tall, broad forehead large head, mouth lips and eyes promiment, dark hair or black rugged kind of hair and ugly hands or hands that get dirty or are calloused?

We generally have some pointer towards throat neck and shoulders here and some kind of 'lover' is shown or someone affable? we also have keywords that describe places which can connect to these words and they are horses/stables/cattle/farmland or pasture away from houses or grouped housing so maybe barns/outhouses might come up (remember this is search and find card and can take into account places already searched) - but single storey buildings such as sheds outhouses, storage places, bungalows cottages, but also cellars and basements can appear or 'below' comes up.

Music comes up? perhaps names or some type of connection - I cannot say for sure - entangled love matters and also these keywords to take into account Gardens, fountains, bridal or bridle, bed and breakfast, fair lodgings, dancing schools and wardrobes.

I will get another map posted. Im not sure how relevant the ones we have are right now so will try to get back here within the next 24 hours to either ok the ones already up or put another one on. My error for putting the wrong numbers. Knights are always a 12 number.

EM'S MAP #1 LINK:

http://goo.gl/maps/kUEQd

EM'S MAP #2 LINK:

http://goo.gl/maps/MmH8R

Edited to add EM's map links
Last update on July 3, 2013 6:32 pm by PAngel777.
Catching up on the posts I find there are similarities in both
Em,s work and Beverly's work as to locations and clues.

http://goo.gl/maps/iZMxP

Em talks about orchards as do I.
Map shows Bev's location of Walker to be about 6 miles from the
orchard on the map.
Just showing comparisons.
Einstein Said;

I'm speaking to the person that has identified himself to me. Again, I feel you near her and again, I'm getting a flash of the beachy area near the pond/lake. Please go look again. If you see that billboard, look down the hill. I'm getting a pounding to the back of my head on the right side. I'm hearing "Follow up." I don't know why, but I'm guessing this is for you.
Admin
Reba Lilly said...

Not in the area.

I did see something recently that may indicate travel. I saw what I thought was a flight path due north, and thought it may have went over the polar cap with a slight right hook to it, so I looked to see what might be over on the other side which seemed to be asian countries, and then I looked to see whether planes even flew over the cap and they do, so needless to say it was interesting. It could have been Canada though instead of some country on the other side of the cap. I just don't know if what I was seeing was for this case or not. I also saw a driveway trees and a field that looked out in the middle of nowhere the tree I saw made a L shape around the field, and it looked to be a dirt road lined by trees.
Word sausage, so check restaurants that serve sausage nearby, and companies that make sausage?
I am thinking a small red car may be involved. Flooded area? a place that flooded in the past?
As I was driving on Cleveland rd in coopersville I thought of Jessica out of the blue and when I looked up I saw Eagle Ridge. Every time Eagle is shown to me.
The searcher said...

As I was driving on Cleveland rd in coopersville I thought of Jessica out of the blue and when I looked up I saw Eagle Ridge. Every time Eagle is shown to me.

Is Eagle Ridge a place? While looking up Ramparts (in my writing) I found the definition.
"Ramparts is a mound of earth topped by a wall, barrier, embankment". It means to fortify.
(flag waving over the defensive walls of a fort) The eagle also represents clues I received
in my writing as well.
Was this just a random drive you made? Or did you have a feeling to go there?
Einstein Said;

The searcher said...

What exactly were you looking at? What had you just looked at? exactly where did that happen? closet intersection? try to map the location. You could have saw something like a clue or crossed a ley line shared by her.
Here is a map of how close Eagle Ridge drive is to the
apple orchard off of Cleveland Street E. Coopersville Mi.
Were you talking about Eagle Ridge Drive near the Coopersville
Airport???

http://goo.gl/maps/AY5r3
Einstein Said;

does anyone have any new information on Jessica on where we can find her?
I think the person responsible may work at a grocery store, or a place that supplies groceries to stores like a bakery or meat processing plant. It could also be that she might be found near a building like this. I looked around on the maps a little bit and have found a building on south brooks rd that may meet the specs I saw in a dream. I have seen a building with an entrance door and a back door both on the same side of the building. So for now my suggestion is look around South brooks rd until I can maybe come up with some more information and ideas.
One more crazy thing I keep feeling a wet spot on the middle of my forehead. I keep wiping my forehead cause it feels wet, but it is not. It is where the Bindi mark would be placed, not sure if it is related, but I am putting it out there just in case someone else is experiencing something similar.
Mixed martial arts...I don't know that its for this case, but I feel that someone into mixed martial arts is a killer or about to be a killer. If you should ever happen on a suspect into MMA be sure to investigate thoroughly.
going on 7 months and still don't know where to locate Jessica Heeringa. [edited] that we cant find Jessica and bring her home. please keep helping with the case. thank you so much.

Edited to keep focus in forum threads on member's posting Psychic input and to keep the searching related part of post
Last update on November 5, 2013 11:42 am by PAngel777.
Very disconcerting.

I see one man involved.

He was driving around the whole day looking for a victim. He is local and understood there were no cameras at the store. He is a bit above average IQ, but nothing spectacular. Very predatory. He had came to her store before. He watched from across the road to assess when she would start cleaning. As she cleaned, he parked to the right rear of the store, but still was close enough to the street for a getaway.

She takes the trash out the back door and as she puts it in the dumpster he approaches. He has a knife and she struggles at first, but he cuts her to let her know he is willing to kill her if she makes more noise/doesn't comply.

He gets her to enter the van. She tries to escape so he begins to hit her in the head in hopes that she will fall unconscious and he can get away from the scene with her. If I'm facing the station, the van takes off toward the right down the street.

He ties her up and drives east and finds a desolate road near a lake to wait for her to come back to consciousness. He assaults her.

Reading that she is deceased and water may play a role in locating her. A lake river beginning with Po. I need to check a map.
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
I should note he soft stalked Jessica. After finding no other easier targets that day, he decided it was "meant to be" Jessica. Ugh
My insights are of an organic nature. They are in no way intended to pass judgement on anyone, but instead my insights are utilized solely to help find the missing.
East to the high way. Highway to a lake/national park.
It has been awhile since I have been on here. Jessica is back in the news. Tina, could the short hair be a bald on top? I was talking to a person about her case the other day and I just felt weird because he knew stuff about a man in Muskegon that was very religious and he felt he was the one that took her. He said he had a friend that came to him about this man trying to take advantage of her. Police are watching him he said.
The searcher said...

It has been awhile since I have been on here. Jessica is back in the news. Tina, could the short hair be a bald on top? I was talking to a person about her case the other day and I just felt weird because he knew stuff about a man in Muskegon that was very religious and he felt he was the one that took her. He said he had a friend that came to him about this man trying to take advantage of her. Police are watching him he said.

What type of religion? one that would be related to a mark like a bindi? or ash wednesday?
Sorry, but the further posts about what others say removed. Please stick to posting what you get on this case. Steer clear of posting what others say which is also heresay and especially if from an accusatory standpoint and also posting about what someone says the police are doing (which is also heresay).
Last update on March 24, 2014 1:57 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

Sorry about that.
It's funny the word Jack Hammer came up recently on the missing airplane thread, because that's a word I got on this case. I also remember seeing some of those plastic rubber strips you would see leading to a meat department, so I wondered if this guy was a meat guy, but when you look at hammer it reminds you of ham.
The searcher said...

Sorry about that.

Hi The Searcher,
It's okay - what you can do is email Shellee/Tina off the forum if you feel you have something that they can check on or might be helpful to the investigation. Information has to be checked out and verified and they have worked with LE on this case. We prefer to keep the forum threads focused on locating the Missing Person and posting what we get Psychically.

Blessings, Love, & The White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

Stacy said...

It's funny the word Jack Hammer came up recently on the missing airplane thread, because that's a word I got on this case. I also remember seeing some of those plastic rubber strips you would see leading to a meat department, so I wondered if this guy was a meat guy, but when you look at hammer it reminds you of ham.

The hanging plastic strips that form a doorway separation kind of like the hippy beads used in doorways.
Stacy said...

Jack hammer or an axe/butchering instrument? I mentioned an axe in the Malaysian thread in a recent post. Just am seeing if that resonates as well. Thank you!
Stacy said...

What type of religion? one that would be related to a mark like a bindi? or ash wednesday?

Hindu based religions. It represents the opening of that chakra or third eye for insight.
Tiffany D. said...

Jack hammer or an axe/butchering instrument? I mentioned an axe in the Malaysian thread in a recent post. Just am seeing if that resonates as well. Thank you!

Not sure about chopping with an axe. I also saw a place that looked like tall weeds trees field car trail leading into the area up a small hill, but nothing to identify where this might be, but it looks rural.
Stacy said...

Not sure about chopping with an axe. I also saw a place that looked like tall weeds trees field car trail leading into the area up a small hill, but nothing to identify where this might be, but it looks rural.

Yesterday i had a flash of an area like you describe, like an over grown field with tall trees around mostly in the background of this area with weeds, scrubs i could see a track from a vehicle but not the car, I came in the scene just as this guy wearing all white was closing this door, could have been just a sheet of plywood, he was dropping it to close a hole in the ground. I didn't see the person but just knew he had put a girl in there. He was either checking on things or I was seeing it when he placed her there. He stood back several feet just standing there looking towards the makeshift door. I was waiting for him to hide it with brush...it ended there. I had no idea why I saw it or where it fit if anywhere .... maybe this case.
Does anyone else get the word "barrel" when thinking about Jessica? Or junk yard?
iMay
I have an idea maybe it will work....I would like LE to check the silver van registration records within 1-3 miles of this mark on this map I am posting. I guess they could check for offenders in this area too, or offenders that lived in this area previously. I find the road names in this area to be interesting, and the terrain seems to be hilly in this area, so it's worth a shot. I also found the Bennet cemetery name to be of interest.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=43.23498,-85.85005&...
So I was wondering what words on the malaysia plane forum could have triggered the jack hammer to come up on that thread. I remembered feeling like she went northeast on a plane ride. Just last night I got the word black, reading back I realized Tina got that word too. She thought it was maybe the lake, and I found that interesting till I found this area. You see its up near a bunch of roads called airline, airplane, and seaway. I have also found a bakery thrift shop up there on airline hwy, and the interesting part I remember about the store was it had short shelving units not the tall ones like at grocery stores. Usually you find the short shelving units in bakery thrift stores. I like that it has doors on two sides of the building. Then I located this patch with a dirt road that goes up hill, and I started to feel some head pressure in this area. I google walked all around it and down the Seaway Dr I see there is a billboard. This location is straight up north on grand haven from the gas station 2.04 miles. It could be something and someone might want to check out this area with the mark.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=43.177783,-86.21963...
Also across the street from the bakery that just closed around march 18th of this year is another company across the street that deals with FLOOD, fire, etc damage repair which is also interesting. At this point I am also wondering if this person worked at either place? or were those clues to narrow down the location?
The other word I got last night was dam, and I see that Black Creek has a dam and it's very close to that area I marked. I am wondering if someone could have stashed her underground on this land. I am wondering if I am feeling a grave or an underground bunker like that the perp can easily access without drawing suspicion? Perhaps Jack Hammer and concrete go together?
See the dirt hill in the photo from google I went up a hill like that, so what is up there?

LINK FOR VIEWING:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/file/attachment/201...
Last update on April 15, 2014 2:03 pm by PAngel777.
Something else interesting about this place is the tattoo parlors nearby, and then I remembered that photo with something on her forehead that looked like a tattoo, and I remember feeling something wet on my forehead right where a bindi mark would be, so perhaps she was trying to tell me tattoo, and that is what the wet feeling was all about. I wonder where she got that done, or what tattoo places she used in the past.
Sorry to be so pushy but I think I am on a roll. I keep mentioning the same place over and over, and thats usually a good sign.
Well according to a news report that came out today on fox 17 Jessica went grocery shopping at aldi's which usually has short shelves so that is interesting. Now the problem is when I see a place like this store with short shelves it's USUALLY because it's close to where she is at. Often they show me places nearby, so now should we also be looking near Aldi's because it has short shelves, or near that other old closed bakery on airline hwy? I have to admit I find Henry street interesting too, but it seems a little busy near Aldi's to hide someone unless inside a home. Maybe Aldi's is important for some other reason? like maybe some lives near aldi? I guess I have to try and figure that out.

These little seemingly unimportant details help me figure things out the more the better.
Stacy said...

So I was wondering what words on the malaysia plane forum could have triggered the jack hammer to come up on that thread. I remembered feeling like she went northeast on a plane ride. Just last night I got the word black, reading back I realized Tina got that word too. She thought it was maybe the lake, and I found that interesting till I found this area. You see its up near a bunch of roads called airline, airplane, and seaway. I have also found a bakery thrift shop up there on airline hwy, and the interesting part I remember about the store was it had short shelving units not the tall ones like at grocery stores. Usually you find the short shelving units in bakery thrift stores. I like that it has doors on two sides of the building. Then I located this patch with a dirt road that goes up hill, and I started to feel some head pressure in this area. I google walked all around it and down the Seaway Dr I see there is a billboard. This location is straight up north on grand haven from the gas station 2.04 miles. It could be something and someone might want to check out this area with the mark.

This area you have marked looks so much like the area that flashed in my minds eye
http://goo.gl/maps/zLI3b
Diane said...

Yesterday i had a flash of an area like you describe, like an over grown field with tall trees around mostly in the background of this area with weeds, scrubs i could see a track from a vehicle but not the car, I came in the scene just as this guy wearing all white was closing this door, could have been just a sheet of plywood, he was dropping it to close a hole in the ground. I didn't see the person but just knew he had put a girl in there. He was either checking on things or I was seeing it when he placed her there. He stood back several feet just standing there looking towards the makeshift door. I was waiting for him to hide it with brush...it ended there. I had no idea why I saw it or where it fit if anywhere .... maybe this case.

Maybe like this
http://goo.gl/maps/b7bMj
They check Mona Lake yet? I hope so. Just a little north of Diane's ping. Thanks for the psychic pin!
   likes this.
I agree with Stacy that the airport rd has significance and seaway. After noticing seaway leads to my Mona lake and feeling airport AUS a huge told here as far as location. Glad these are jiving now that I'm reading your locations and looking at map and Mona lake (but being hesitant to post here bc I wasn't sure another case might have been popping in)
   likes this.
Stacy said...

The other word I got last night was dam, and I see that Black Creek has a dam and it's very close to that area I marked. I am wondering if someone could have stashed her underground on this land. I am wondering if I am feeling a grave or an underground bunker like that the perp can easily access without drawing suspicion? Perhaps Jack Hammer and concrete go together?

I get he didn't have much time to dispose of hers. Crime of passion and a quick getaway. Unconscious and put into water. So I start checking now all if the water bodies NW near where Diane and Stacy are looking. Anything above a 13 mile radius is too much. I'm fact, it would be about a 5-10 mile radius to search with the store at the middle. The way I'm seeing things, he didn't have much time to dispose of her bc of an urgency. A quick water disposal. Maybe the hammer is to break concrete and use it to tie to victim and make sure she stays weighted underwater. I think he initially wanted to rape her and possibly just killed her instead as he had little time to rape.
   likes this.
Henry street.. That's the name of my dog cuddling me right now as I just read that Henry street reference. Finally seeing it on the map I got the herb is jeebies. Also from Stacy's black creek hit.
ANGEL444 said...

Here is a map of how close Eagle Ridge drive is to the
apple orchard off of Cleveland Street E. Coopersville Mi.
Were you talking about Eagle Ridge Drive near the Coopersville
Airport???

http://goo.gl/maps/AY5r3

I have been rereading the thread and some of the observations
from others are now beginning to fit in some of my writings.

Henry street is only a couple of miles from my locations.
Also the word Jack hammer that was referred to in the Melasian
370 plane, was a word I got while doing my writing. I thought
it referred to a machine gun that might have been brought on the
plane by hijackers. The actual jack hammer was too large a piece
of equipment to get on to the plane without being seen.
Who made the comment about Henry Street, I can't find the post.
Einstein Said;

Diane said...

This area you have marked looks so much like the area that flashed in my minds eye
http://goo.gl/maps/zLI3b

I agree it looks too similar to what I remember seeing too, and it has lots of interesting places near it like an old restaurant that was converted to a bingo hall, and then converted to a church after that, and it has a tattoo parlor near by also, along with a bakery and flood company across the highway flanking the other side of this area. It's also really close to the last video evidence of where a van matching the description was last seen. Its one of the few places to go after that last video and would also explain why the person didn't take the highways instead of this route, and that is you couldn't get to this area if you took the highways because there is no exit to allow that. So if the person was planning on going further north they could have taken the highway it would have been faster and no cameras but they didn't do that, so this may have been where they were going and why they didn't take the highway. I found it interesting that when I looked at all that there was some actual logic that could back it all up. The last video image was at the coin zone on grandhaven rd, and the van seems to be going fast so that could suggest it went straight through the intersection at airport rd and ended up near our location. There is also one more turn off on the right near some memorial and mona lake that would be secluded, but when you look at the area I marked it would also hide a vehicle if it went up the hill, and the noise from traffic would muffle other noises.
First impression is "FISH"?.., Rang like a bell. Not the image of a fish, but the word FISH..
Fish has many diff meanings...uumm
The map also shows a creek running through that property. I am interested in all the areas you could access without being seen if you parked a van up that hill, so if you can go under the highway and closer to the flood contractor and bakery then that should be searched too.
Something still, despite reports and video showing a van going N on the road - I still feel my initial feeling she is the complete opposite direction SOutheast from the store. Going to have to stick with my initial feelings.
thinking S on grand have and then took a right onto ponteluna. First just left her past little black creek and lake in national forest before going back and putting her into the lake. Lake Michigan is it?
Stacy, just wanted to note to you that there is a little black lake and little black creek south of the scene of the crime off ponteluna.

Since many people heard black, thought I might also bring up the little black lake and creek references found just south near national forest.
South on Henry deadends straight into ponteluna. Hm.
Tiffany D. said...

Something still, despite reports and video showing a van going N on the road - I still feel my initial feeling she is the complete opposite direction SOutheast from the store. Going to have to stick with my initial feelings.

I didn't look at where the store she worked at was, or see any video footage of a van going any where, I didn't know where the place I pinned was in conjunction with her work place. But in my thoughts I see her being taking out of the parking lot, I see him turning right. So I went to look around at places that looked like what I saw in my minds eye and realize there are a lot of places looking similar going SE...and here is one.. http://goo.gl/maps/zdiI9

I didn't see water. actually I wasn't positive what I saw was for her, even though I had been on her page earlier and only felt the need to put it after reading a similar post and then felt maybe a connection, didn't know who else it could be for. I don't know what is further out in the areas just the local spot that flashed into my vision.
Diane said...

I didn't look at where the store she worked at was, or see any video footage of a van going any where, I didn't know where the place I pinned was in conjunction with her work place. But in my thoughts I see her being taking out of the parking lot, I see him turning right. So I went to look around at places that looked like what I saw in my minds eye and realize there are a lot of places looking similar going SE...and here is one.. http://goo.gl/maps/zdiI9

I didn't see water. actually I wasn't positive what I saw was for her, even though I had been on her page earlier and only felt the need to put it after reading a similar post and then felt maybe a connection, didn't know who else it could be for. I don't know what is further out in the areas just the local spot that flashed into my vision.

I ended up where I did because of the airplane airport and seaway, when jackhammer came up on the m370 malaysian plane forum, I think it was angel444 who brought it up, and I remembered it because it was one of my words for this case. I remember seeing north with a right hook on the end which also suprisingly looks like the intersection of grandhaven and seaway, and I thought I took an airplane ride so I came back here and then saw that spot and that hill. Then I did some research and found the video, and checked the routes, and boom it was so logical. The video to me seems to confirm the location in my mind. I understand the southeast location feel, and I can tell you about it privately, as I feel it may tie into a perp.
Diane said...

I wonder if he took the highway southeast to ponteluna and then west to the forest. Like he put her in forest, had to tend to something, and came back later to put her in the lake. My southeast hit was confusing to explain and even leaves me confused now. Now turning west to lake mich and little black creek and forest.

Thanks for taking my thought into consideration Diane. Hope you are well today.
   likes this.
four months later there is a vehicle like the one LE have been looking for sitting right in front

PAngel, you can delete this if inappropriate.

if the vehicle left the parking lot from the front he may have had to turn right in order to make a u turn to go north, could be why I felt he turned right out of the parking lot and then headed North,
http://goo.gl/maps/IXTPq
Oh I forgot to say go to street view at the mark, for some reason unknown to me google won't let me copy the URL in street view,
Good morning everyone. It seams I keep getting drawned back to this case. Many people are changing their profiles to Jessica. It is time I try again. First thing that comes to me is a party atmospere. I am see the and hearing LAKEWOOD. I am hearing COVENATE. The man does have glasses and he seams very nervous or shaky. I am being shown red trucks which is strange. I believe I saw McMillian. It almost feels like she might have really known this guy or thought about he before. I believe I saw a 9 and an 8 and the could be 98. Could be a year or an exit. I just heard the name Nick. I see this guy tieing his shoes and he shows me he is a runner or jogger. I heard pass a deana. Like the city but broken down.I heard very weird Beverly Hills. Maybe that could be broken up also. I hear the words keep her meaning there could have been another there or he talks to himself. Just a bit.
Diane said...

Oh I forgot to say go to street view at the mark, for some reason unknown to me google won't let me copy the URL in street view,

That is not the gas station she disappeared from. The gas station she disappeared from is located here https://maps.google.com/maps?q=43.154326,-86.21666...
Stacy said...

That is not the gas station she disappeared from. The gas station she disappeared from is located here https://maps.google.com/maps?q=43.154326,-86.21666...

Oh thank you, I used the link that was posted close to the top of this forum,I didn't notice the map said near...lol. see it now http://goo.gl/maps/u8Xom
   likes this.
Tiffany D. said...

A lake river beginning with Po. I need to check a map.

There is a Podunk Lake outside of Hastings, MI. It is SE of the gas station.
FISH....Follow 31 south to 40 to Lawton..South of Lawton is Fish Lake and Little Fish Lake. There is also a Pike Lake.
Fred H. said...

FISH....Follow 31 south to 40 to Lawton..South of Lawton is Fish Lake and Little Fish Lake. There is also a Pike Lake.

hum, just flashed on a fish lock
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

hum, just flashed on a fish lock

just looked up fish locks for Mi.,,and some of the Lakes have the word (Lock) in the names of the lakes ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
The manager was observing the kidnapping as it took place, but didn't see anything? She was watching the van parked behind the store, and then followed it..
She also stated she didn't see Jessica during any of this..She never saw her in the store. or go out the back door.. IF the silver van was involved where was Jessica?..The van was observed pulling in, parking behind the store, watching the man, never saw the door open, never saw Jessica...If Jessica was already in the van where was she? According to the manager she never saw her..So Jessica had to have been already ty rapped inside the back of the van laying down unable to move..The blood on the ground was a defensive wound(hand)..Was Jessica subdued instantly and then placed in the van..If she wasn't then she would have been fighting back somehow(hand wounds)If she wasn't out of it then a 2nd person was involved holding her down while the other man was driving..You can't keep a fighting person under control while trying to drive..The only way he could have pulled it off alone would to be parked on the back side of the way the door opened and surprise her(he then knew her closing procedure)and wasn't happen stance and random.Knocked her in the head(blood) stuffed her in the back of the van and ty rap her in to position. So all of this happened under the watchful eye of the manager?UUmm me thinks this does not make any sense..Sounds like something FISHY is going on..So the manager inadvertently turned out to be the driver's alibi?..Wow!
yes the statement from the person watching their store for theft , sees someone back behind the store doing something and follows them , but doesn't call police ? don't feel this is right eather !!!!
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

yes the statement from the person watching their store for theft , sees someone back behind the store doing something and follows them , but doesn't call police ? don't feel this is right eather !!!!

Yes with new reports out I have my sights on 3 people. Will not say.

Also, for everything the "motorcycles did" that night, I'd think it would take much longer to observe and follow than the witness is asserting. The witnesses timeline is absurd and seems like a cover. Not to mention the witness is the sister of Jessica's boyfriend (who was seen earlier in the day arguing with her just 4 hours before she disappeared).

No such thing as coincidence. That phrase is running through my mind. There's mucho personal motiv here - no cash $420 taken from wallet indicates it wasn't a robbery. Register wasn't robbed. The surveillance cameras not being present at back of store would only be KNOWN by another employee or close relation to Jessica.

I'm interested that I felt she was taking out trash when she was attacked. I really think I'm into something and I really feel my southeast or more south read bc the witness in my opinion cannot be credible and the timeline if the silver van caught on surveillance doesn't jive with the managers lengthy witness testimony/ timeline
   likes this.
Tiffany D. said...

Yes with new reports out I have my sights on 3 people. Will not say.

Also, for everything the "motorcycles did" that night, I'd think it would take much longer to observe and follow than the witness is asserting. The witnesses timeline is absurd and seems like a cover. Not to mention the witness is the sister of Jessica's boyfriend (who was seen earlier in the day arguing with her just 4 hours before she disappeared).

No such thing as coincidence. That phrase is running through my mind. There's mucho personal motiv here - no cash $420 taken from wallet indicates it wasn't a robbery. Register wasn't robbed. The surveillance cameras not being present at back of store would only be KNOWN by another employee or close relation to Jessica.

I'm interested that I felt she was taking out trash when she was attacked. I really think I'm into something and I really feel my southeast or more south read bc the witness in my opinion cannot be credible and the timeline if the silver van caught on surveillance doesn't jive with the managers lengthy witness testimony/ timeline

Essentially in this case if the witness says "look up", you bet I'm gonna be looking down.
Well if the Van is seen in the video turning onto grandhaven rd, and the manager and her husband also turned onto grandhaven rd then there should be video evidence of her turning the opposite direction on grandhaven. If I saw my brother doing something like that, I don't think I would have made up any stories about seeing someone else, I would have said I saw nothing. The problem with creating stories is you can forget the details you create.
Stacy said...

Well if the Van is seen in the video turning onto grandhaven rd, and the manager and her husband also turned onto grandhaven rd then there should be video evidence of her turning the opposite direction on grandhaven. If I saw my brother doing something like that, I don't think I would have made up any stories about seeing someone else, I would have said I saw nothing. The problem with creating stories is you can forget the details you create.

Without a license plate, the van is of no importance in this case. Coincidentally, the manager went through all that trouble but didn't get the license plate number? That's the first thing I would get. Motorcycles are loud. Who could follow or sting anyone I'm a motorcycle without being noticed? I've been feeling for some time that the van seen on video is not the same van. LE came out and said the van is not the focus of the investigation anymore bc it's not a credible enough lead. So basing our locations off the tome line if the witness might get us off track or deceive our insights. Might being the word. It might help some as well in latching on to her location. I sense deception like a human polygraph
I had a brief dream in which an Italian woman kept emphasizing the words "black" and "land" as the geographic location for something. Not sure if Jessica had an Italian female guardian or not or if someone involved here does. This older woman didn't really speak English. It was as if I were Italian and could understand what black and land were.

I thought of Jessica because of all of the lakes around called Black lake or little black lake - creeks- roads etc all in that area west of the store. I'm going to try and channel this guide specifically today as I have time to do so. Hopefully I can get her back.
   likes this.
Black Buffalo Fish...Kalamazoo River..
Black something and Fish something?
I'm being drawn to Black Creek and Fish....Black Buffalo Fish in Black Creek?
My other Fish was Fish Lake and Little Fish Lake..All south of Kalamazoo.

Just wondering If there are Cat's Fish Locks, lifts or traps on the Kalamazoo River?
Fred H. said...

Black Buffalo Fish...Kalamazoo River..
Black something and Fish something?
I'm being drawn to Black Creek and Fish....Black Buffalo Fish in Black Creek?
My other Fish was Fish Lake and Little Fish Lake..All south of Kalamazoo.

Just wondering If there are Cat's Fish Locks, lifts or traps on the Kalamazoo River?

Lake Macatawa (formerly known as the black river!) is home to catfish. The grand river is also the home to catfish.
   likes this.
Also Fred thought I would note that the town of New Buffalo is on the route to Lake Macatawa. If this helps, cool. If not sorry to clog the thread. Just researching your finds. Smile
   likes this.
Tiffany D. said...

Also Fred thought I would note that the town of New Buffalo is on the route to Lake Macatawa. If this helps, cool. If not sorry to clog the thread. Just researching your finds. Smile

It's all cool..Keep the flow going...Smile
Today I am interested in tatoo's who did her tatoo's and who did she know that did tatoo's?
   likes this.
OK!..This case has soooo many similarities to the Holly Bobo case I just can't seem to shake them.

An unreliable witness statement.
Blood puddle at the point of abduction.
A spurned advance by a tweeker that she just met.
Use and purchasing of Meth.
Meth induced delusions.
Kidnapping for the sake of Power.(I'll show her)
Violent past to the point of where he has everybody intimidated.
More than 1 person involved.
Repeat offender. Not his first time.
Held hostage and made to submit.
Drugged into a stupor.
Murdered to cover the escapade after their high and realized it's the only way out.
More than likely under the same conditions and situation.
Gunshot to the head.
Wrapped in a blanket.
And probably disposed of in a similar manner.
Look no further than the nearest strip club.
Human trafficking potential.

For answers on this look to Holly.

JMHO
The two cars involved angel said I believe - could the boyfriend have kidnapped her in his own truck before showing back up in his work van when being questioned? Emphasis of the van would take eyes off the truck. [edited] about the person I believe is responsible - and the photo made me think of "deer in the headlights". Wide eyed and scared. He likes this. Where would a deer hunter dispose of a body? I've always took issue with deer hunting.

This is where hostage or her body being held in a place before being disposed comes in. He took his hunting knife and used it to wound her outside of the Exxon.

==================
Edited
Last update on April 30, 2014 9:32 am by PAngel777.
   likes this.
Tiffany D. said...

The two cars involved angel said I believe - could the boyfriend have kidnapped her in his own truck before showing back up in his work van when being questioned? Emphasis of the van would take eyes off the truck. [edited] about the person I believe is responsible - and the photo made me think of "deer in the headlights". Wide eyed and scared. He likes this. Where would a deer hunter dispose of a body? I've always took issue with deer hunting.

This is where hostage or her body being held in a place before being disposed comes in. He took his hunting knife and used it to wound her outside of the Exxon.

======================
Edited

And goodness I think that if his truck was used to transport dead/wounded/bleeding animals it would be difficult for LE to determine what traces of blood are animal from what are human. Could easily have the excuse that blood had been in the truck from animal carcasses. Would make evidence collections VERY difficult.
Last update on April 30, 2014 9:32 am by PAngel777.
A shed and butchering block/table if some sort. I think this is where my butcher blade/axe now comes in. Worried he may have dismembered her before disposing if the remains. Sorry to be vivid here. The shack is to the right of his house. It is greyish and brown wood. The truck was parked between the house and shack. He held her in this shack while covering his tracks following the violent abduction. Wondering if that butchering instrument/axe is where some of hr DNA might remain? Since some others here got a swinging axe like instrument. I think focused here besides location of body might be objects of evidence that may be enough to warrant an arrest.
This guy is a survivalist, if you stumbled on a recent camp fire and no one around he would be hiding in an underground bunker very close by, so look very carefully for an underground bunker.
ANGEL444 said...

I have been rereading the thread and some of the observations
from others are now beginning to fit in some of my writings.

Henry street is only a couple of miles from my locations.
Also the word Jack hammer that was referred to in the Melasian
370 plane, was a word I got while doing my writing. I thought
it referred to a machine gun that might have been brought on the
plane by hijackers. The actual jack hammer was too large a piece
of equipment to get on to the plane without being seen.
Who made the comment about Henry Street, I can't find the post.

Not sure who mentioned it now that I'm looking - thought someone brought it up as I saw it clearly in my mind. Maybe It was just me. Sometimes I get confused and do that.
Tiffany D. said...

Not sure who mentioned it now that I'm looking - thought someone brought it up as I saw it clearly in my mind. Maybe It was just me. Sometimes I get confused and do that.

Post #122 Smile
Pre occupied by willow trees all day..Just couldn't get the images of willow trees growing along side of a stream that leads out to what looks like an ocean with waves..Then it dawns on me that very large lakes have waves too.

I was driving home looking in awe at the blooming willow trees...

This a poem I came across just now.

"Under the Willow Tree"

Weeping is the willow tree
That sits not far from home
Hidden among the other trees
Unnoticed and alone

And there she stays the lonely girl
Wearing her sunday best
With glassy eyes and orange hair
She lays there, still, at rest
Now is the time to spot willow trees growing among the other trees...Willows are the first trees to bloom in the spring and stand out like yellow beacons in the woods. When the hardwoods bloom willows become almost impossible to spot.
Dreamed last night of a young woman that was taken ,,I was in a Pottery studio of a man , I asked him why he took her ,,he said she had a perfect body to sculpt ,,there was a 4 foot tall model of her ,that I wrapped a blanket around and ran out the door with , ,,I woke up feeling it was this girl ,,
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

Dreamed last night of a young woman that was taken ,,I was in a Pottery studio of a man , I asked him why he took her ,,he said she had a perfect body to sculpt ,,there was a 4 foot tall model of her ,that I wrapped a blanket around and ran out the door with , ,,I woke up feeling it was this girl ,,

feeling something with the word Potter ,like potter Rd , etc ,,when Fred and I were working on the mermaid case ,, dreamed of a Ferry Boat and she was found on Ferry Rd ,,missed the conection on that one ,, don't want to do that again ,,so Potter needs to be researched as a place etc .
Gone psychic fishing !
this seams to be coming together as leading to a cemetery ,,just got Potters field ,and looked the name up ,its a cementery,,4 foot statue would be a head stone of an angel ,,,in the Dream I ran out the door with the statue , out side was a field , next to the potters studio was a small brown chihuahua chained under a bush to warn if people were coming ,,,,found a biz with the name Potter in it,, wounder what cemetary they use ,or a field around it !
Gone psychic fishing !
I just found the turm of Potters field is a section of cemetery were the poor or unclamed are buried ,,said every town has a cemetery section set aside for this ,,dream sounds like its saying she is buried in a cemetery , in the poor section know as the Potters Field section ? and look for a 4 foot statue of an angel .
Gone psychic fishing !
woundering about the area ground in the naborhood of Potter House Church and how close is it a from were she went missing from ,,would like to see a map of this .
Gone psychic fishing !
Tiffany D. said...

Very disconcerting.

I see one man involved.

He was driving around the whole day looking for a victim. He is local and understood there were no cameras at the store. He is a bit above average IQ, but nothing spectacular. Very predatory. He had came to her store before. He watched from across the road to assess when she would start cleaning. As she cleaned, he parked to the right rear of the store, but still was close enough to the street for a getaway.

She takes the trash out the back door and as she puts it in the dumpster he approaches. He has a knife and she struggles at first, but he cuts her to let her know he is willing to kill her if she makes more noise/doesn't comply.

He gets her to enter the van. She tries to escape so he begins to hit her in the head in hopes that she will fall unconscious and he can get away from the scene with her. If I'm facing the station, the van takes off toward the right down the street.

He ties her up and drives east and finds a desolate road near a lake to wait for her to come back to consciousness. He assaults her.

Reading that she is deceased and water may play a role in locating her. A lake river beginning with Po. I need to check a map.

HUMM , I see you also picked up on Po ,,as in Potter !
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

HUMM , I see you also picked up on Po ,,as in Potter !

Tif ,, I see there is a Potter Lake east on Hwy ,69 ,close to the town Lapeer ,dream could be she is buried in a field at Potter Lake ,
Gone psychic fishing !
Accualy Potter's Lake is in the town of Davison and down the road is Davison cemetery on 10080 E. Potter Rd . ,, has fields on 3 sides .
Gone psychic fishing !
Fred , this lake has Bullhead ,,but most do ,,lol
Gone psychic fishing !
CATHATUA said...

I just found the turm of Potters field is a section of cemetery were the poor or unclamed are buried ,,said every town has a cemetery section set aside for this ,,dream sounds like its saying she is buried in a cemetery , in the poor section know as the Potters Field section ? and look for a 4 foot statue of an angel .

Well I did recently have a dream about a grave it was a rectangular hole in the ground, just like they dig for a professional grave, and I was looking up and thought I saw JA suspect in bobo case looking down at me. I have been trying to work two cases at the same time. So what you are saying is interesting did I see JA or someone who looked similar and this dream is really for Jessica?
Stacy said...

Well I did recently have a dream about a grave it was a rectangular hole in the ground, just like they dig for a professional grave, and I was looking up and thought I saw JA suspect in bobo case looking down at me. I have been trying to work two cases at the same time. So what you are saying is interesting did I see JA or someone who looked similar and this dream is really for Jessica?

I tend to agree strongly with the presence of Holly here.
The clues are here...

I need to ck out Cat's Potter and see if it flows into a lg body of water, the cemetery, Jays yep, Willow tree in bloom.
   likes this.
CATHATUA said...

Was praying and thinking about my recently passed dad yesterday. I thought of all the people that cant afford a headstone and the transient graveyards. I have just now read this Cat, but the same day you had this vision I was locked in my house thinking of the same thing. I set up funeral and headstone funds for victims but many times no one gives to the deceased the respect they deserve by having a marked grave. This was a deep focus of mine Cat - the very day you
Wrote this. It was when I was watching the film "out of the furnace" ... This same film that made me think of transient/poor/anonymous burial grounds - featured a scene in which a man couldn't shoot an innocent deer and let it go, but his friend was able to do so. The deer In the movie is skinned and the deer is equated to a person that gets murdered. The Deere head was In the back of a red truck in this movie - reminding me of a picture I saw recently.

It was too much for me. Threw up in the bathroom bc of this connection that i believe the deer hunter did this to Jessica.

I'll have to look up
The Holly Bobo case. I'm not getting much of a pull toward it or from her.

All i got at first was "deer in the headlights" but now "heer in the dead lights" phrase kept haunting me the past 2-3 days.
  and  like this.
I should probably research holly more so I can better understand the references to her case here. Could be picking up on her. Such sad cases.
Tina Cummins said...

OK, so this person has revealed himself and has been eliminated. Looking for homeless person in this area who has brown hair with blond streaks (like highlights) on top. Hair is longer on top than at the neck. Possibly shaved hair recently. He is described as 6' tall...works in the area doing odd jobs and construction. Not a stable character. He is built thick, but not overweight. His chin is smaller than average. Still looking for my billboard. If anyone has insight into this, please contact me.

This person is very similar to someone I just saw last night in my dreams, and I am under the impression the person I saw is a killer. The shape of the face is correct the hair is shorter on top but a little longer on sides his hair reminds me of elvis hair same color maybe a little lighter in this photo minus the sideburns but just a little shorter http://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2012/dec/03...
he has dark colored eyes, but they don't stand out, so if you could lighten up the eye area, and the nose looks more normal not as big and bulbous more like elvis nose. He has noticable cheek bones but not as carved out, his complextion is not dark, or light, it's medium.

I wish I knew who's case this is for exactly, but I think it might be for Jessica's case.
Tina Cummins said...

This is the picture I am talking about
Stacy said...

This is the picture I am talking about

This is pretty close to what in seeing also , shorter hair alittle thiner nose , but a fullness on the tip ,, tall , 6 foot , med , brown hair ,, white guy ,, 35 ish .
Gone psychic fishing !
  and  like this.
I'm seeing him as a man that wears grey slacks ,, Docker type ,, not homeless type ,
Gone psychic fishing !
  and  like this.
CATHATUA said...

This is pretty close to what in seeing also , shorter hair alittle thiner nose , but a fullness on the tip ,, tall , 6 foot , med , brown hair ,, white guy ,, 35 ish .

Yes this guy has full head of hair, and its very straight too.
Bridge comes to me when thinking of the Potter connection..
A bridge, willow tree, water flowing to a another body of water with waves(wind)
Stacy said...

I just wanted to point out something that could be related. In EM's post number 72, she mentions that with her corrections, we now need to look at the numbers 244. If you write it as miles as in 2.44 miles, that would be really really close to your 2.04 miles. 4/10s of a mile is really not that far and could honestly still be on the same property. I dont want to jump to conclusions or make any assumptions, but I think this would be a good area to look.

I just wanted to point out something that could be related. In EM's post number 72, she mentions that with her corrections, we now need to look at the numbers 244. If you write it as miles as in 2.44 miles, that would be really really close to your 2.04 miles. 4/10s of a mile is really not that far and could honestly still be on the same property. I dont want to jump to conclusions or make any assumptions, but I think this would be a good area to look.

Wanted to add one more thing, EM also said that she was getting a south feel to it but wasnt sure if that was where she went missing from or where she is now. If we assume that the 2.44 miles is where she is, you said it was north of her work place which would make the south reference mean that her work is 2.44 miles south of her body. I know that reads weird but I cant explain it any better.

Just wanted to note that I do not consider myself psychic but I always want to help with missing person cases, so I read through and try to find correlations and hope that can help.
Stacy said...

Something else interesting about this place is the tattoo parlors nearby, and then I remembered that photo with something on her forehead that looked like a tattoo, and I remember feeling something wet on my forehead right where a bindi mark would be, so perhaps she was trying to tell me tattoo, and that is what the wet feeling was all about. I wonder where she got that done, or what tattoo places she used in the past.

Im pretty sure that the thing on her forehead is like face painting that might be done at a fair. I havent seen any reference to her actually having any real tattoos but I may have missed it.
Stacy said...

Before I make my statement, I just want to note once again that I do not consider myself psychic. I am just trying to put others psychic clues together. Anyway, could the perp possibly be a grave digger? If so, he would be aware of open graves and could possibly have (temporarily) hidden her body in one?
   likes this.

Before I make my statement, I just want to note once again that I do not consider myself psychic. I am just trying to put others psychic clues together. Anyway, could the perp possibly be a grave digger? If so, he would be aware of open graves and could possibly have (temporarily) hidden her body in one?

I personally don't believe he is a grave digger, but rather is very familiar with his surroundings in the vicinity both he AND Jessica lived. Her body might have got caught up near a potter's field and the potter's cemetery might be a clue to location rather than the suspects occupation.

I believe he regularly kills animals which is why I think he is a hunter. I don't believe he is a transient drifter, however if he keeps using substances (pills and white powder/glass) the way he does he could end up being a transient drifter someday. He honestly is very masculine and prides himself on this, although deep inside he has doubts about his ability to beat out other masculine men. He took the same idea of hunting a wanted prey in Jessica as he took in hunting innocent animals. I would like to see this guy try to pick on someone his own size after he gets locked up.

Jessica was very familiar with him. I don't believe he was a stranger to her before the day he killed her. It is more likely, in my heart and mind, that he and Jessica grew up much of their life in the same town (much like Holly Bobo's captor). when Jessica saw his face, she was in complete shock that he would actually "go through with it".
and after all the readings, there is a strong pull toward South west from the store down possibly heaving down a commonly used major road although still desolate at night (gosh I haven't looked at the map in so long and the fact that road name still screams in my mind is strange).
Tiffany D. said...

and after all the readings, there is a strong pull toward South west from the store down possibly heaving down a commonly used major road although still desolate at night (gosh I haven't looked at the map in so long and the fact that road name still screams in my mind is strange).

the rd name grand haven... maybe its b/c she is missing from grand haven. maybe that's why my brain is focused on that.
Field dressing - when a hunter takes an animal to the woods or a field near a tree so he can string it up and "clean" it.

Potter's field.

Both keep relating to each other. Wondering about the hinter's geographic awareness when hunting/cleaning or field dressing.
Tiffany D. said...

Field dressing - when a hunter takes an animal to the woods or a field near a tree so he can string it up and "clean" it.

Potter's field.

Both keep relating to each other. Wondering about the hinter's geographic awareness when hunting/cleaning or field dressing.

This brings me back to the dream saying " it's what you eat " then the word "Ham" , then the saying " Beware of the man that acts like a Ham " an attion seeking man or a Pig Hunter !
Gone psychic fishing !
I see the bridge as being not a short foot bridge but, a longer vehicle or train..
Willows near the end of one side...Left side..getting off the bridge. I suspect north end ,,can't tell for sure..