Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Angie Fullmer - Missing - 12/15/2002 - Mount Shasta, California

ANGIE FULLMER

VITAL STATISTICS

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: December 15, 2002 from Mount Shasta, California
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: circa 1968
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120-140 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Her hair was shoulder-length at the time of her disappearance.
A history of drug and alcohol abuse.
Clothing: Blue jeans, a black sweater, black boots.
Jewelry: A gold ring set with a stone.
AKA: Mendoza, Chiaratti.
Nickname: Angie
==========================

December 23, 2012

Angie Fullmer disappeared 10 years ago

Family of Mount Shasta mother still haunted by questions

Ten days before Christmas in 2002, 34 year old Angie Fullmer had gifts for her five daughters wrapped and sitting under the tree. Then she disappeared.

"You go about life, and you put it in a box, but the hurt never really goes away," said Angie's sister, Pam Orchard, who now lives in Redding. "Time goes by, and people forget. Ten years is a long time."

The holidays are always a difficult time for Angie's mother, Becky Mendoza. Christmas was Angie's favorite holiday, and now the lights and decorations remind her of her daughter's disappearance 10 years ago next week. "I wouldn't care if it was a toenail. I just want them to find something of Angie's," Becky said Friday afternoon from her Redding home.

Both Pam and Becky believe Angie is no longer alive, but the questions about how she died and where her body is today have haunted them for the past decade. They hope recent progress by law enforcement on Hannah Zaccaglini's disappearance will spur new information about Angie.

Detective Sergeant Mark Hilsenberg said the Sheriff's Department is "optimistic" that new forensic resources and continued investigation will provide answers for Angie's family. He said over time, people that have information may want to ease their conscience by coming forward with new evidence.

"The Fullmer case will be a priority as soon as we can free up some resources," said Sheriff Jon Lopey last year, soon after Arnold Aggas, Sr. was arrested and charged with the 1989 murder of 19 year old Kimberlie Kantonen. "We want to keep (Angie's case) in the forefront of people's minds; even second or third-hand information can be valuable," Lopey said.

Angie's disappearance

Angie was last seen by her once-boyfriend, Thomas O'Connell of Mount Shasta, near Lake Siskiyou at about 2:30 p.m. on Dec. 15, 2002.

According to past news reports, O'Connell told investigators at that time that he and Angie had taken a drive to the Twin Pines area when they got into an argument and Angie stormed off. He said he heard a car door slam and the sound of a vehicle driving away, leading him to believe that Angie got a ride from someone out of the area.

O'Connell reported Angie missing about 12 hours later. Though searches were conducted, efforts were hampered by heavy snow, and no one has seen or heard from Angie since that day.

"People don't just disappear," Pam said. "We think Angie's life ended early. She left this earth, and not on her own. Whether it was an accident or on purpose, we don't know."

Pam said she believes there are people who have answers, and she hopes someone will come forward.

To keep her sister's disappearance in the public eye, Pam has begun a Facebook page, "The Truth About Angie Fullmer," which encourages people to continue talking about the case.

At the time of her disappearance, Angie was living with Becky and her daughters, then ages 7 to 17. She had struggled with alcohol for much of her life but never gave up hope that someday she'd recover, said Pam.

"Angie was the kind of person who lit up a room, sand Andy Grossman, pastor of the Abundant Life Church of the Nazarene in Mount Shasta, which Angie and her family attended since the late 1990s. "Her beautiful smile and fun loving spirit blessed all who knew her. She was kind-hearted and generous and fun to be around. She added so much to our church family."

"Her life was complex and she did not get the chance to finish what she had set out to accomplish," Pam said. "She wanted a better life. She left behind all whom she loved so dearly, her daughters, mom, sisters, nieces and nephews and her true friends."

"She had a good heart; she believed in God," said Becky. "About two weeks before she went missing, we were driving home from Yreka when Angie turned to me and said, 'Mom, if anything happens to me, will you keep the girls together?' I told her nothing like that was going to happen, but I promised her I would."

Since then, Becky said she did her best, and she took care of the girls as her own.

Pam said she feels terrible for her nieces, who never had a traditional family.

"My mom has been those girls' mom and dad for many years... there's a big void in their lives, not knowing the truth."

Today, Angie has five grandchildren, and another on the way, Becky said.

"I thank God we had Angie for as long as we did, and I take comfort knowing her now through her kids," said Becky. "They all remind me of her in some way... some of them are playful, and they have their mother's sense of humor. Sometimes we'll sit down and play cards or dice, and we'll just crack up, just like I used to with Angie."

Becky said her daughter had a wonderful sense of humor and laughed often. "She had this laugh that came from within... She was full of life."

"I know that one day we will all know what happened," Grossman said. "The Bible says, 'There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made know.' (Luke 12:2) I don’t know if the truth will come out in this life or not –but a Judgment Day is coming. We will know the truth then."

Anyone with information about Angie's case, or any of the Siskiyou County cold cases, should call the Siskiyou County Detectives Bureau at 841-2900. Anonymous tips are accepted.

===========================

SOURCES:

http://www.mtshastanews.com/article/20121205/NEWS/...

http://www.nampn.org/cases/fullmer_angela.html

============================
Last update on December 23, 2012 9:37 am by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

We no longer post further News Articles, Updates, Videos, Photos, etc., in the threads.

Instead, these are linked, etc., in our Case News/Updates section.

Please use this thread for your Psychic posts.

LINK TO ANGIE'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/3333/
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

Very Brief Session/Contact: HEARING a telephone ringing. Hear Angie say "Hello". Silence...then by the look on her face...don't know if someone was on the other end or if they said something...but, for a moment, she thought it was strange or odd, but then sorta shrugged it off. - End -
PAngel777

Admin

Very Brief Session/Contact Cont.: Now, being shown a FOOTBALL and a FIELD. Someone is kicking a football.

Don't know why shown this or what it relates to...at least not yet or so far...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Very Brief Session/Contact Cont.: Now, being shown a FOOTBALL and a FIELD. Someone is kicking a football.

Don't know why shown this or what it relates to...at least not yet or so far...

MORE: Someone could have a connection to this sport...or possibly a child or son or someone involved in this sport.
PAngel777

Admin

Noting she could also be near a place or field or park where some play this sport. May even be a neighborhood type school field...
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Noting she could also be near a place or field or park where some play this sport. May even be a neighborhood type school field...

Could also be a park setting, campground or recreational type area...with open field
PAngel777

Admin