Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Dashad "Sage" Smith - Missing - 11/20/2012 - Charlottesville, Virginia

DASHAD "SAGE" SMITH - TRANSGENDER MISSING

===================================
November 28, 2012

Dashad 'Sage' Smith Missing: Virginia Police Searching For Transgender Teen

Police in Virginia are searching for a transgender teen who has been missing for more than a week.

Dashad Smith, 19, also known as Sage, Sagey and Unique, was last seen Nov. 20, in the 500 block of West Main Street in Charlottesville. Smith was last seen wearing a black jacket, dark-gray sweatpants, a black scarf and gray boots, police said.

Smith was supposed to meeting a man for a date on the evening she disappeared, her father, Dean Smith, told The Huffington Post.

"I had talked to my son on Nov. 20. I talked to him about 5:00 or 5:30 p.m.," Dean Smith said. "After that he did not answer his phone. His roommate said he was going to meet a guy ... I guess they were going on date or whatever. That's all they have right now. It looks like it's an abduction."

Dashad Smith, who dresses as both a man and a woman, has not contacted her family since she disappeared. She also missed a planned Thanksgiving dinner with her mother, Latasha Grooms.

"He was supposed to come with me, and when I called him the day before Thanksgiving, there was no answer," Grooms told HuffPost. "I kept calling and texting and found out from his roommate that he had not been seen since the previous day."

Grooms added, "He had been excited to come to my new house. He had bragged to his grandmother, father and friends. He could not wait to spend time with me because I have some health issues. He had also not seen his sister for a little while, so he could not wait to come spend Thanksgiving with us."

Charlottesville Police Lt. Ronnie Roberts said his agency has been investigating Dashad Smith's disappearance since Nov. 22, the day she was reported missing.

"Our detectives have been working daily on the case trying to locate Mr. Smith and assist the family," Roberts told HuffPost.

Roberts declined to discuss whether police have questioned the man whom Smith was supposed to meet the day she went missing.

"The detectives have done some interviews, but as to the content of those interviews, it would not be appropriate" to discuss them, he said.

Roberts also said detectives have found no evidence of foul play, which limits the tools at their disposal.

"It's not a criminal case. We have nothing at this point in time that indicates it being a criminal case, which makes it difficult to get warrants and things of that sort, because you have to have a criminal case to go in that direction. There's no evidence that points us in that direction right now," he said.

Dean Smith claims that police are keeping him in the dark about the investigation.

"When the case first started, me and the detective got off on the wrong foot," Smith explained. "I had said some things but that was out of fear, fear of the unknown. So he does not reach out to me like he does the mother."

According to Grooms, it is out of character for Dashad Smith to be out of contact with her family. She has been struggling to find her place, she said.

"He was in the process of deciding what he wanted to do. He was in the stage where he was still trying to find himself," Grooms said. "How he chooses to dress -- a lot of people don't care to hire people that dress like he did, so he struggled with getting and keeping jobs."

Grooms said her family refers to Dashad Smith as a "he" but said her child identifies with both genders.

"His gay community says 'she' but his family still says 'he.' It does not bother him," she said.

Roberts said detectives are hoping to hear from members of the public who have seen or had any recent communication with Smith.

"Hopefully we can locate him and reunite him with his family. That's what we'd like to do," he said.

Grooms is also trying to stay positive.

"It's really hard, but I'm trying my best," she said. "It's the only way I get up every morning."

Smith is 5 feet 8 inches tall, 130 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. She has a piercing in her left eyebrow.

The Black And Missing But Not Forgotten organization has been helping raise awareness about Smith's disappearance. A Facebook page has also been created to help raise awareness.

Anyone who has seen or heard from Smith is asked to call the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-977-9041 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.

===============================

November 28, 2012

Charlottesville Police Looking for Second Person in Missing Teen Case

Charlottesville police are now asking your help to find a second man who has been missing since the disappearance of Dashad Smith.

Police say Erik McFadden had phone contact with 19-year-old Dashad Smith and planned to meet him Tuesday near the Amtrak station.

Investigators say McFadden told them that meeting never happened. Now, Charlottesville police believe McFadden has suddenly left town.

If you know anything about where McFadden or Smith may be, you are urged to call Crime Stoppers at 434-977-4000.

Wednesday night, family and friends held a candlelight vigil in Lee Park, praying for Smith's safe return and pleading for anyone with information to come forward.

------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Charlottesville Police Department Press Release

The Charlottesville Police Department needs your assistance regarding the disappearance of
Dashad Laquinn Smith.

Smith was last seen on Tuesday, November 20th. Smith had phone contact with Erik Tyquan McFadden (Facebook picture included) on that day and then told friends he was going to meet someone on West Main Street. He was seen a short time later in the 500 block of West Main Street.

Smith has not been seen or heard from since. Erik McFadden, who at the time was living on 14th Street NW, confirmed to investigators that he did have phone contact with Smith and planned to meet him on Tuesday near the Amtrak Station on West Main Street.

McFadden stated the meeting never took place. Police have reason to believe that McFadden has now left the Charlottesville area.

If you have information on Dashad Laquinn Smith or Erik McFadden or any knowledge of this case please contact Sgt. Marc Brake at 434-970-3970 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000.

SOURCES:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/dashad-sm...

http://www.nbc29.com/story/20209341/charlottesvill...

Last update on October 20, 2014 3:51 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

We no longer post further News Articles, Updates, Videos, or Photos, etc., in the forum threads.

Instead, some may be linked in our Case News/Updates section.

Please use this thread for your own Psychic input/posts only.

LINK TO DASHAD'S PCF NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/2943/
Last update on October 20, 2014 3:52 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

The images I am getting:

severely beaten face,

images flash back and forth, cement hallway (light colored cement) such as a underground hallway, then flashes to hospital emergency room, then to a lush green outdoors heavily wooded near a metal railing. Then the images repeat (not sure how to interpret so will leave alone)

Ticket stub (seems to be of importance)

trafficking
My posts are psychic in nature and can not be used outside of PCF without my permission.
MAN thought he was getting something eles ,and got vilent on Dashad ,,not alive Unhappy
Gone psychic fishing ! I'm but a humble Psychic News Reporter , given information by higher powers , mine is not to copy , but to guide to help others .
Very Brief Vision: This isn't much but will post the bits & pieces for now and leave it sit. In one brief scene, see Dashad - like possibly talking to someone who has a window down...RIM OF CAR appears to be BURGUNDY or MAROON color. See something like a BUSINESS CARD or PIECE OF PAPER...might have info or possibly name on it. Going to summarize the other stuff below using some key words as not much.

Key Words
- Shadows (talking about about SHADOWS)
- Letter "K" (shown the letter "K")
- Tips (or possibly "tipsy")
- Burgundy or Maroon rim color of vehicle
- Business Card or Piece of Paper
- "Landis"

Have no idea and won't speculate; just positng RAW what I get.

If more comes, will post.

PRAY DASHAD is found soon...thinking of Dashad's Family

Blessings, Love, & the White Light of Divine Protection,
PAngel777

Admin

likes this.
Adding as SEEING MONEY EXCHANGED
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Getting something about "WEST"...
PAngel777

Admin

Looking at Dashad's photo I immediately thought of a case back in 2003 when Gwen Araujo/Edward was beaten to death.
This is my intuitive impressions only and are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
Diane said...

Looking at Dashad's photo I immediately thought of a case back in 2003 when Gwen Araujo/Edward was beaten to death.

I may be seeing this for other reason, don't know what they would be but I want to walk through an abandoned building maybe old business, windows busted out up top boarded on the bottom old white paint pealing.
This is my intuitive impressions only and are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.
getting "Charleston"
My posts are psychic in nature and can not be used outside of PCF without my permission.
Brief Vision: Hearing what sounds like someone being PUNCHED or HIT HARD in the face.
PAngel777

Admin

Writing November 30th 2012 Friday 2:07 PM.
Holland drive acolades Upper flat Benson firescape backside
of house leads to apartment basement. Two buildings join
Concord coridor smelling rotted wood judge judgment.
Einstein Said;

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.

All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.
Not feeling a living energy. Check the abandoned houses - dumped. Body will be found by transient(s) soon. Very sad situation. Beat to death, kicked, left to die alone.
   likes this.
I found a concord ave near Booker T Washington Park Looks as though
it is an apartment building of some kind and was curious about the
bottom half of the house. Lots of wooded area around the opposite
side of the street. No fire escape but I can't see around the entire
house so it feels like what I was seeing but not as large as this.

http://goo.gl/maps/MqmcX
Einstein Said;

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Through our imagination we connect with our angels in the purest form.

All of my writings and sketches are of a psychic nature and are not to be used by anyone other than the PCF forum.
Brief Vision: See a small notebook or book of some kind - possibly appointment or address type book. Don't know whose it is or why being shown.

Just posting what I get.
PAngel777

Admin

Brief Vision: Getting somethning like "APPLEBEE" - maybe "APPLEBEES".
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Brief Vision: Getting somethning like "APPLEBEE" - maybe "APPLEBEES".

Reposting MY MISSING POST FROM YESTERDAY due to server issues:

I noticed there is an APPLEBEES BAR & GRILL ON W MAIN STREET at link (if this is info is still current) an area on same street I beleive where they report Dashad was last seen at 500 W Main as noted above.

===========================

APPLEBEES AT LINK:

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Charlottesville-VA/Ap...

=============================
May be for NEARBY LOCATION or something connected to or SOMEONE connected to Dashad's disappearance - or possibly someone saw something or knows something or is known to hang there...I don't know Dashad did.
PAngel777

Admin

PAngel777 said...

Reposting MY MISSING POST FROM YESTERDAY due to server issues:
I noticed there is an APPLEBEES BAR & GRILL ON W MAIN STREET at link (if this is info is still current) an area on same street I beleive where they report Dashad was last seen at 500 W Main as noted above.
===========================
APPLEBEES AT LINK:
http://www.superpages.com/bp/Charlottesville-VA/Ap...
=============================
May be for NEARBY LOCATION or something connected to or SOMEONE connected to Dashad's disappearance - or possibly someone saw something or knows something or is known to hang there...I don't know Dashad did.

MAYBE also cameras should be checked in the area
PAngel777

Admin

Diane said...

I may be seeing this for other reason, don't know what they would be but I want to walk through an abandoned building maybe old business, windows busted out up top boarded on the bottom old white paint pealing.

Yesterday I posted a google map link showing a building that I see in my minds eye as the building having something to do with Dashad, but it appears it did not post. 

This building is what I saw and posted except the upstair windows are all out and the bottom front was boarded up. 

http://goo.gl/maps/pQXod

Today, I see that my original post didn't post so I looked for the building again (link posted above)this image was 2008. I looked at photos and this is what I found, it is what I was seeing,

http://goo.gl/maps/42hkG I don't see a date for this, more recent then the first map I would think. (I just noticed a person in the window)
NOTE:

Police are currently searching landfill for possible evidence, etc., related to Dashad's disappearance so let's hope they are able to find answers that can lead to finding Dashad too.
Last update on December 17, 2012 6:51 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

NOTE: If you stil pick up more on Dashad's case, please continue to post.

Clarifying police are looking for possible evidence in the landifll that may be related to Dashad's disappearance. Another reason why we prefer not to post news in the threads as often not translated correctly (happens to us all).

ADMIN may, at times, notify of something, but we refer to our PCF news section and to keep the forum threads focused on Psychic information.

Blessings,
Last update on December 17, 2012 7:01 pm by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin