Psychic Crime Fighter™ helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Glenda Hawkins Campbell - Missing - 11/05/2012 - Coos Bay, Oregon

GLENDA HAWKINS CAMPBELL

Status Missing
First name GLENDA
Middle name HAWKINS
Last name CAMPBELL
Nickname/Alias
Date LKA November 05, 2012 21:30
Date entered 11/08/2012
Age LKA 59 to 59 years old
Age now 59 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Height (inches) 66.0
Weight (pounds) 135.0
City COOS BAY
State Oregon
Zip code 94720
County Coos

Circumstances: Glenda was dropped off at her apartment 11/05/12.

She failed to show up forwork the next day.

Her cell phone and purse were found in her apartment.

She is known to walk down on the beach near her house.

She has some medical issues and it is out of character for her to not show up for work or contact anyone.

=======================================

The Coos Bay Police Department is asking for help in finding a Missing Person. Her name is Glenda Hawkins Campbell and has been missing from the Coos Bay area since Monday, November 5th.

She is described as a white female, 59 years old, 5′ 6″, medium build, white hair, and wearing glasses.

Glenda Hawkins Campbell was last seen at her apartment near the intersection of South Empire Blvd and Fulton Avenue in Coos Bay.

She was wearing khaki pants, a blue shirt and a white jacket.

She lives on Cape Arago highway, near the water.

She did not show up for work on Tuesday, November 6th, which, according to reports, is very unlike her. The police found her cell phone, purse and identification in her apartment.

Her best friend saw her on the night of November 5th.

Campbell has been known to leave her apartment to go for walks, usually be the water.

She has diabetes and it is possible there is a health-related reason for her disappearance.

=====================
From kdcq.com

Narrative from Det. Sparks, Coos Bay Police Department: On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at approximately 10:00 pm Glenda Campbell was reported missing by friends who reported they had not been able to find her since Monday evening. Initial searches for Campbell were conducted Tuesday night and into the early morning hours of Wednesday.

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 the Coos Bay Police Department conducted numerous interviews and searches as a part of the investigation, developing information that Campbell may have gone to the beachfront area near Fulton Avenue in Coos Bay where she often walked. Officers from the Coos Bay Police Department conducted an initial search of the beach but did not locate Campbell.

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 the Coos County Search and Rescue responded to the beachfront area to conduct a search for Ms. Campbell. Two trained Search and Rescue canines were utilized in the search as was a Coos Bay Police Department canine. Later that same day the Coos County Search and Rescue deployed ground searchers to the area. The US Coast Guard used a helicopter to search the area by air while the Coos County Sheriff’s Office Marine unit searched the area from the water.

On the morning of Friday, November 9, 2012 the search for Ms. Campbell resumed. In spite of cold and heavy rain, fifteen members of the Coos County Search and Rescue searched the beachfront and surrounding area with an additional nine members of the public also offering their services.

The Coos Bay Fire Department provided a command trailer and the Salvation Army provided a Disaster Response trailer with food and beverages to aid searchers. Three more tracking canines were utilized for six additional searches today.

An intensive search of the beach and surrounding area was conducted but ultimately Campbell was not located.

Major search operations are being suspended at this time after the exhaustive search of the beach area was completed.

At this time the Coos Bay Police Department and Coos County Search and Rescue are asking the public for information that may assist in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Glenda Campbell.

Search efforts will be undertaken as soon as new information becomes known.

Anyone with information in this case is encouraged to contact at the Coos Bay Police Department at 541-269-8911.

===================================

SOURCES:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/18039

http://kdcq.com/2012/11/coos-bay-police-department...

==================================
Last update on November 11, 2012 10:42 am by PAngel777.
Attachments
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

"What you give, you keep. What you fail to give, you lose forever"
NOTE:

We are no longer posting further News Articles, Updates, Vidoes, Photos, etc., in the threads.

Instead, these are linked, etc., in our Case News/Updates section.

Please use this thread for Psychic posts.

LINK TO GLENDA'S PFC NEWS/UPDATES PAGE:

http://psychiccrimefighter.com/pages/2584/
PAngel777

Admin

My Psychic Work (Visions, Channelings, Readings, etc.) in my posts are for PCF use and cannot be copied or used anywhere else without my permission.

==========================

MAP LINK - INTERSECTION OF SOUTH EMPIRE & FULTON AVENUE - COOS BAY, OREGON where reportedly Glenda was last seen on 11/5/2012:

http://goo.gl/maps/kTTrx

=========================
Last update on November 11, 2012 10:44 am by PAngel777.
PAngel777

Admin

hearing something about a heart attack and lying on the side of the hill..."Look UP"
Admin
Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins
Also getting something about a traffic accident to locate her...like it might be an accident before they find her.
Admin
Posts are psychic in nature and no one has permission to use this information outside of the PCF forum, with the exception of Shellee Hale, by my permission only. Thanks, Tina Cummins